- Chocolate almond butter cups are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free and paleo
- These cups are full of healthy fats and protein
- Perfect for satisfying any chocolate or sugar cravings
These homemade chocolate almond butter cups are a healthier twist on classic peanut butter cups, without any refined sugar! Packed with healthy fats and protein thanks to 100% organic almond butter.
These almond butter cups are a fun and easy treat that you can make with just 5 simple ingredients. Satisfy your chocolate craving with this gluten-free and vegan sweet treat.
Decadent and rich, and slightly sweetened with maple syrup. These are be the perfect treat to take to your next gathering, or to give as a yummy gift!
Our single ingredient almond butter is the perfect addition of delicious healthy fats to your diet. Smooth and creamy in texture; mild and nutty in flavor. Enjoy it drizzled over fresh fruit, in your smoothie or a spoonful on its own.
Here are 3 fun facts about almonds that make us want to dive right into a jar of almond butter right away:
- they have a high mineral content, containing essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium
- almonds are rich in healthy fats - in particular, ALA omega 3 fats - hello brain food!
- almonds are high in Vitamin E - which is a fat-soluble vitamin responsible for fighting free radicals and helping to repair damaged skin
This recipe makes ~ 20 mini almond butter cups. For equipment, you will need a mini muffin tin, paper muffin cups/ liners, and a double boiler for melting the chocolate.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.